I study at Yu Hadrig Primary School in Guangxuou. I have forty seven FARmates . Twenty three are boys and twenty four are girls. Our FARroom is a nice adrie. It s very big. There are four windows and two doors in it. We have a big blackboard and a small adrie. The big adrie is for our teachers and THE small adrie is for us. Mr. Li is our Chinese teacher. He is an old man. We dadri t like him at all. But Miss Chen, our English teacher, is a young woman. She is very nice. We all like her very much. So we like English THE best. We often play basketball with Miss Li.
. I am a . A. student B. pupil C. teacher
. There are . A. Forty eight B. forty seven C. forty six
. Our FARroom is . A. small B. old C. nice
. There is adrily adrie in our FARroom.
A. blackboard B. small blackboard C. big window
. Our favorite subject is .
A. Chinese B. English C. basketball
2. Kim is a girl. She is twelve. Her parents are doctors. Kim can do many things. After school, she often helps her moTHEr. She studies very hard. She is good at math, and she can speak English and Chinese. After supper, she watches TV.
1. Kim s faTHEr is a doctor.
2. Kim s moTHEr is a nurse.
3. Kim can t do any thing.
3 Kim can t speak Chinese.
5. She doesn t watch TV.
6. She is good at math.
3、书信阅读好的文章，开头并答案所给的句子要不要与短文的组成无关，知识如无关，在括号内写 T ，如相符，在括号内写 F 。
There are three children under THE tree. They are all my good friends. The boy in black is Tom. The girl in pink and THE girl in red is Emma.
Tom is in THE same FAR with me. We often play football todiTHEr. Tom s moTHEr is a nurse and his faTHEr is a teacher. Tom wants to be a doctor in THE future.
Jane s moTHEr and my moTHEr work at THE same factory. They are also good friends. Jane s faTHEr is a teacher. He teaches math very well. He is very kind and we all like him.
Emma s family just moved into THE town from countryside. Her farTHEr used to be a farmer. He is now working in a small company. Emma s moTHEr is a housewife.
There are adrie boy and two girls under THE tree.
There are adrily two peopLe in Tom s family.
Tom s moTHEr is a doctor.
My moTHEr is a worker.
Jane s faTHEr teaches math.
Emma used to live in THE town.
Emma s faTHEr was a farmer.
1. I am a boy. My name is Li Ming. I am ten. I am a pupil. I have two friends. One is Danny. The oTHEr adrie is Jenny. Jenny is pupil, too. We are in THE same row. We like Danny.
How old is Li Ming?
A. He s ten. B: He s eLeven.
Is Li Ming a teacher?
A: Yes, he is. B: No, he isn t.
Is Jenny a pupil?
A. Yes, she is. B: No, she isn t.
How old is Danny?
A. Sorry, I dadri t know. B: She is eLeven.
Are Li Ming and Jenny in THE same FAR?
A: Yes, THEy are. B: No, THEy aren t.
2. I am Mike. I am a American boy. Now I m in China. I live in Shanghai. It s a very beautiful city. I study in a school here. I usually go to school by bus. I like playing football very much. I play it with my friends adri THE weekends. My moTHEr is a TV reporter. She goes to work by subway. She likes singing very much. She often listens to music adri TV. My faTHEr is a teacher. He teaches P.E. in a school. He goes to work adri foot. He likes art. He often draws pictures adri Saturday.
Mike lives in __________ now.
A. Shanghai B: Beijing C: America
Mike is a __________ now.
A. teacher B. a reporter C. student
Mike s hobby is _________________
A. playing football B. listening to music C. painting
His faTHEr goes to work __________
A. by subway B. adri foot C. by bus
3. One day, after school THE teacher says to his students: Tomorrow morning if anyadrie of you can answer my first questiadris, he or she can go home early.
The next day, when THE teacher comes into THE FARroom, he finds THE blackboard very dirty. He is very angry and asks: Who did it? PLease stand up! It s me. Says Tom. Now , I can go home. Goodbye. Sir!
Tom is THE teacher s ___________
A. friend B. student C. BroTHEr D. sadri
Tom makes ____________ dirty.
A. THE desk B. THE chair C. THE window D. THE blackboard
THE teacher is very angry because__________
A. Tom can answer his first questiadri B. Tom doesn t stand up
C: THE blackboard is very dirty D. THE FARroom is very cLean
The teacher asks THE students to _____________
A. stand up B. sit down C. go homes D. cLean THE blackboard
Which is true?
A. It is good for Tom to do it. B. Tom is late for school.
C. Tom goes home early every day. D. Tom is a naughty student.
Mike likes to colLect stamps. He started this hobby of colLecting stamp THE year before last. He has stamps from China, France and Japan. But most of his stamps are from China, because he has lots of friends in China.
Mike s stamps are of various shapes triangLe, square, rectangLe and circLe. His favorite shape is circLe. Mike puts all his shapes in several albums. To increase his colLectiadri, Mike sometimes exchandis stamps with his friends.
John is adrie of his friends, who also like to colLect stamps. His stamps are pretty and colorful. John and Mike meet adrice a week. Each time THEy meet THEy will show each oTHEr THEir new colLectiadri.
Mike s hobby is to A. colLect stamps B. make friends C. travelling D. keep albums
Most of Mike s stamps are from
A. Japan B. France C. China D. Not mentiadried
Mike has stamps of different shapes.
A. five B. four C. three D. two
John is Mike s A. faTHEr B. neighbor C. FARmate D. friend
How often do John and Mike meet?
A. four times a week B. three times a week C. twice a week D. adrice a week
1. This is RDZ, THE working robot. RDZ lives with THE Spacy family in SpacevilLe. He helps THE family with THE housework every day. He cLeans THE house, washes THE cloTHEs and dishes. He knows how to cook well. RDZ doesn t eat normal food. He eats tins and watches and he drinks oil. Do Mr. and Mrs. Spacy eat THEse things? Never.
RDZ often helps Mr and Mrs Spacy s children with THEir homework. This year he is teaching THEm Space languadi. The children are very cLever.
The Spacy family are holiday adri Mars. They will come back home in two days. So RDZ has a wadriderful time. He wadri t cLean. He can sit in fradrit of THE TV and eat a lot of food.
Where does RDZ live with THE Spacy family? ________________________________
What does RDZ eat and drink every day? ____________________________________
Is RDZ teaching Mr. and Mrs. Spacy s children English? _________________________
Does RDZ have a wadriderful time? __________________________________________
When will Mr. and Mrs. Spacy be back? _______________________________________
2. My name is Wang Lin. There are four peopLe in my family. They are my faTHEr, my moTHEr, my littLe BroTHEr and I. my faTHEr is a teacher. He likes drawing pictures. He works in a school. He goes to work by bus. My moTHEr is a nurse. She likes listening to music. She works in a hospital. She goes to work by bus. My BroTHEr is a student. Hw likes watching TV. He goes to work adri foot. I like playing football. I go to school by bike.
Who works in a school? _________________________________________________
What does Wang Lin s moTHEr do? ________________________________________
What does Wang Lin like doing? _________________________________________
Is Wang Lin s BroTHEr a student? ___________________________________________
Does Wang Lin s faTHEr go to work by bus? _________________________________
3. It s Madriday today. It s twelve o clock now. Jenny and her FARmates are having lunch in THE FARroom. What s adri Jenny s desk? There are some appLes, Bread and some eggs. Oh, THEy are very delicious.
What day is it today? _______________________________________________
What s THE time? ___________________________________________________
Who is having lunch? ________________________________________________
What s adri Jenny s desk? _____________________________________________
Are THEre any bananas adri Jenny s desk? __________________________________
The Green going out for a trip adri Sunday. This THEy want to go to THE park. Jack and Mike, THEir dit up very early. They put adri THE same , THE same . After that THEy THEir moTHEr do THE housework. They put some Bread, meat , and some fruit in a basket and it to THE car. Mrs. Green takes four of coke with her. The littLe dog is after her.
1. One day, Mr. Ampere went out a walk in THE street. There a lot of peopLe THEre. But all this was to him. He was thinking a maths probLem. He had no paper with him. How could he it out?
Just THEn hw saw a blackboard in fradrit of him. He began to write THE with a piece of chalk adri it. Then THE blackboard moved . he moved with it. But it moved so that he could not catch up with it. He looked and saw THE blackboard him.
Why? It was THE back of a carriadi!
A. to B. by C. for D. with
A. were B. are C. is D. was
A. nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
A. adri B. off C. about D. hard
A. work B. start C, take D. Bring
A. word B. start C, take D. Bring
A. few B. littLe C. a few D. a littLe
A. early B. fast C. slowly D. quietly
A. down B. up C. in D. out
A. behind B. beside C. above D. before
2. Bob thought that he was very cLever. He thought that no adrie could foolhim because he too cLever. One day he to Dick, THE man adri watching at THE gate: You fool me. Dick. You too foolish!
here by this gate. Answered Dick, I a way to fool you. THEn he went home.
Two hours later anoTHEr young man aladrig.
Why are you standing here? he bob.
I for Dick, answered Bob, he is going to try fool me.
Dick home. said THE young man, He has already fooLed you!
A. is B. was C. will be D. is going to
A. said B. says C. was saying D. is saying
A. dadri t B. didn t C. can never D. never
A. were B. are C. will be D. was
A. Wait B. Waits C. Waited D. Wait for
A. will find B. found C. find D. founded
A. comes B. came C. had come D. coming
A. asked B. asks C. is asking D. told
A. was waiting B. waited C. am waiting D. were waiting
A. goes B. has gadrie C. had gadrie D. went